Tuesday 7 August 2012

Horrific Certainty

Horror Among Thieves reached its funding goal with about ten hours to spare. I was as surprised as anyone, as I'd given up quite early on; my offer to produce the adventure anyway and send it to contributors for free was my way of thanking the thirty or so people who'd supported me at that point.

The offer of a free adventure got a few more people on board, but the interest seemed to peak at around $3000 and I thought that was that, so when the campaign made up the rest of its funding over the last day or so, I was stunned.

I still can't quite believe that so many of you out there are interested in an adventure written by me, but thank you one and all. I can't give you a free adventure any more, but I'm going to make it up to you by producing the best thieves' guild based horror scenario I can, and I'll also try to think of some bonus features to give to those of you who have supported the project, stuff that will be exclusive to this release.

In the meantime, here's a mutant guard dog from the adventure.

Thank you all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm expecting a signed copy, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking 'good' so far! Definitely evocative of John Carpenter's "The Thing".

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.